- TD Bank Replaces Frumpy Tellers With Sexy Coeds
- Law Would Make It Legal To Spank Others' Kids
- Girl Scouts: The Silent Killers
PRIVACY NOTICE: CAP News will not distribute or otherwise disseminate your email address to any third parties, including but not limited to spammers, hackers, gypsies and thieves. However, should the whole "satire" thing fail, we reserve the right to someday try to sell you ink jet cartridges and phentermine diet pills, because word has it people can actually make money on the Internets.
In all seriousness, however, the only way illicit parties will get your email address from CAP News would be to pry it out of our cold, dead hands. Your information is safe with us as long as we're not cold and/or dead.
For the actual legal jargon, please see our disclaimer page.
- "You guys made me laugh out loud. And that's not easy to do without a mouth."
-- Ned J, Carson City
- "You guys put the 'f' in laugh. And then my spellchecker took it out."
-- Carly P, Milwaukee
- "My brother Joey said your site was funny. Now I know why he's institutionalized."
-- Esther M, Seattle
- "You're as funny as a box of rocks. Especially if that box falls on my ex-wife."
-- Oliver P, Baltimore
- "You guys are the funniest thing to happen to comedy since the word 'fez'!"
-- Frankie L, Cleveland
- "I never said any of those things you wrote. Well, okay, maybe a couple of them."
-- President Barack Obama
- "You made me projectile my granola!"
-- Marcia L, Buffalo
- "I laughed so hard that milk came out my roommate's nose!"
-- Bobby W, Boston
- "Yor sight is funy."
-- Phil K, Kentuky
- "You guys remind me of my dad. He was very funny, but he's dead now."
-- Patty F
- Trade Show Banner Stands» Browse banner stands by Post-Up Stand. Trade Show Displays, Retractable Banner Displays, and more. High quality, 48 hour turnaround time!