- Wal-Mart Arms Greeters With Semi-Automatic Guns
- Paula Deen: "I Would Have Freed My Slaves, Probably"
- Guy Who Keeps Track Of IP Addresses Exhausted
Are you looking for a cost-effective way to reach your target demographic? Then you definitely need to consider CAP News as part of your advertising plans.
CAP News provides visitors a respite from the daily grind, a chance to think about - and talk about - something other than work.
When visitors conclude their stay at CAP News, they're seeking the next location to visit and talk about.
From the banner ads at the top of the page to the skyscraper ads to the left and text ads integrated seemlessly with our content, CAP News offers you a multitude of ways to get your message across.
With the variety of advertising formats offered on CAP News, if you can provide a stimulating message, you can easily convert our clients into your clients.
Contact us to discuss the program that best fits your needs. Multi-tiered packages are also available if you'd like to consider a shotgun approach to delivering your message.
We're available to assist via email at or via our contact form.
Thanks again for considering CAP News as part of your advertising plans!
- "My brother Joey said your site was funny. Now I know why he's institutionalized."
-- Esther M, Seattle
- "You're as funny as a box of rocks. Especially if that box falls on my ex-wife."
-- Oliver P, Baltimore
- "You guys are the funniest thing to happen to comedy since the word 'fez'!"
-- Frankie L, Cleveland
- "I never said any of those things you wrote. Well, okay, maybe a couple of them."
-- President Barack Obama
- "You made me projectile my granola!"
-- Marcia L, Buffalo
- "I laughed so hard that milk came out my roommate's nose!"
-- Bobby W, Boston
- "Yor sight is funy."
-- Phil K, Kentuky
- "You guys remind me of my dad. He was very funny, but he's dead now."
-- Patty F
- "Very insightful and informative. Wait, is this dictionary.com?"
-- The Des Moines Republican
- "I laughed so hard that I went home and beat my dog."
-- Devin R, Austin